TEACH-NW, a new option for homeschool students and/or students who don’t fit in the traditional brick and mortar form of instruction, is now accepting applications for the 2017-18 school year. TNW recognizes YOU as your child’s first teacher. Our goal is to create partnerships that are flexible, family-friendly, responsive and unique to YOUR child. With so many different choices for homeschool programs, how is TEACH-NW different? What separates TEACH-NW from the rest?
- Every student receives an allotment to purchase courses, equipment, supplies and resources for every individualized educational program.
- Responsive and supportive to the needs of each individual student.
- Wide variety of STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, Math) projects and workshops.
- Free Chromebook for every student
- Faith-Based Friendly
- Social and Academic Events – both live and virtual
- Personalized Learning Programs
- FFA programs (Future Farmers of America)
- Career and Technical Education – Agriculture, Computer Science, Health Occupations, Construction, Engineering, Job Shadowing, Internships and Career Workshops.
- Wide variety of courses – including dual credit college courses.
Using virtual technology and broadcasting equipment TNW students will have connections with other students and partners in other parts of the state, nation and world.
Please register your interest online, via our website, and a Teach NW representative will reach out to those who are interested in gathering more information. Or please call 541-933-2512 or 907-242-4072 and ask for TNW Director, Mr. Phil Johnson.