Lane Community College is currently accepting scholarship applications for the 2018/2019 academic year.
Steps To Apply For LCC Foundation Scholarships:
1. Read the Scholarship Application Instructions – These important instructions will help you successfully complete your application.
2. Before you apply
- Have an email address (students should use their Lane Gmail address)
- Have a Lane ID # (also called L#)
- Get unofficial copies of your transcripts and save them as PDF files. Failure to provide transcripts will disqualify your application. Uploading transcripts in file formats other than PDF will also disqualify your application.
- Know your major & degree plans.
- Preview essay questions for the 2018/2019 scholarship application.
- Apply for nursing, other healthcare professions, culinary and hospitality scholarships if you plan to be in the program in the fall. We will verify acceptance into the program when we are awarding scholarships.
- Apply for FAFSA (required for many, but not all scholarships)
- The Foundation application period opens in early January.
- The application deadline is March 2, 2018, at 8:59 p.m.
3. Apply online(link is external) – Applications for the 2018/2019 academic year are being accepted now.
The application deadline is March 2, 2018 (8:59 p.m.)