News from the Superintendent
“Staff, Students and Community Dedicated to Excellence” Message from the Superintendent Marcola School District is expanding instructional programs and implementing systems of efficiency!! Marcola School District continues its mission to achieve excellence by expanding instructional programs, improving facilities, developing systems…
Students, Staff, and Community Dedicated to Excellence.
The Marcola School District promotes academic excellence, ethical and responsible citizenship for all its students in a safe, supportive, and enriched learning environment.
- Education should prepare students to succeed academically and socially so they can compete for quality jobs and become productive members of society.
- The involvement of the parents and community in the schools is critical to the education of students and sets an example for children to grow as responsible citizens.
- A safe learning environment is a right and a responsibility for all stakeholders.
- Effective education develops the whole person – ethically, intellectually, emotionally, socially and physically.
- Our community must set positive examples for our students.
- An exemplary school district aims to promote an environment of academic excellence and pride in the school community.
- Children do their best when they are mentored through their failures as well as their successes.
- Because students learn at different rates and in different ways, it is essential to recognize each student’s needs and interests when creating opportunities for continuous progress.
- Children are our community’s most valuable asset and each child has intrinsic worth.
- Service to others encourages students to develop an understanding of and appreciation for other people and encourages them to become contributing members of society.